Citicorp Credit Services Inc.
The Boys & Girls Club of Washington County received a $15,000 donation from Citicorp Credit Services Inc. to partially fund its Tomorrow’s Leaders program, which targets at-risk teens and preteens through fun, interactive and challenging activities.
According to Buck Browning, director of development for the Boys & Girls Club, the contribution will allow the Tomorrow’s Leaders program to continue at four locations, which will prepare 75 to 125 youth to make positive life choices, avoid teen pregnancy and substance abuse, and develop life-skills training and college readiness.
Hagerstown-Washington County Chamber of Commerce
The Hagerstown-Washington County Chamber of Commerce welcomed the following new members:
• BNI of Maryland and D.C., 12433 Falconbridge Drive, North Potomac, Md.
• Eye to Eye Optical, 91 Eastern Blvd., Hagerstown
• One Step Closer Coaching, 11320 Manse Road, Hagerstown
• Optimal Health Care Health Mart Pharmacy, 18368 College Road, Hagerstown
• Toni Sandridge State Farm, 917 Pennsylvania Ave., Hagerstown
• Verizon Wireless, 7600 Montpelier Road, Laurel, Md.
Gateway Printing Inc.
THURMONT, Md. — Gateway Printing Inc., or GPI, an offset and digital printing company in Thurmont, upgraded its arsenal of variable data printing equipment in December, including a high-speed Secap inkjet envelope printer.
GPI offers start-to-finish services, including design, printing and bindery.