February 24, 2013
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. — Steven R. Gormont recently joined F&M Trust as a credit recovery officer.
Gormont brings more than 15 years of banking experience to F&M Trust, having worked in consumer and commercial collections. He was most recently employed as consumer collections manager at Orrstown Bank.
At F&M Trust, Gormont will be responsible for ensuring policy and procedures are maintained to monitor and control credit, operational and compliance risk. In addition, he will be making recommendations to reduce risk exposure and ensure the quality of the bank’s loan portfolio.
A Penn State graduate with a degree in business administration, Gormont completed various credit recovery-related seminars and served on a task force representing the Maryland Bankers Association.
A native of suburban Philadelphia, he lives in Chambersburg with his wife and two children.
Jack Gaughen Realtor ERA
WAYNESBORO, Pa. — Jack Gaughen Realtor ERA’s Waynesboro office recognized Kim Mills, Paul Gunder and Diane Munck for their excellent performance in January.
The decision was based on their high production, including new listings, sales and referrals.
Mills has earned Accredited Buyer Representative, Cartus Network Affinity Specialist and Seniors’ Real Estate Specialist designations. She is licensed in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Gunder has been a licensed Realtor since 1979, and holds licenses for Pennsylvania and Maryland. He is among the top 2 percent of NRT’s sales professionals, based on gross income. He specializes in residential and developments.
Munck recently earned her Realtor designation. She was recently named rookie of the month, which is a category for agents in the business for less than five years.
Coldwell Banker Innovations
Coldwell Banker Innovations honored the following employees in January:
• Cynthia Moler of Moler and Associates, top listing sales associate by volume and top-selling sales associate by units
• Alice Guy, top listing sales associate by units and top-selling sales associate by volume
• Susan Dattilio of Dattilio and Associates, top sales associate by settled volume and top sales associate by settled units
• Jeanne Pino, top-selling sales associate by volume and units for corporate-owned properties
RE/MAX Achievers announced the top agents for January:
• Top agent with commissions: Gosia Carter
• Top agent with new listings: Derek L. Heckman
• Top agent with new sales: Lynnette R. Potter
• Top team with commissions: The Snyder Team, consisting of Sandy K. Snyder and Charlotte H. Ashton
• Top team with new listings and new sales: The Powell Team, consisting of Steven L. Powell, Stephenie Rinehart, Linda Hansen and Steve Souders
Keller Williams Premier Realty
Renee Colby is a new agent at Keller Williams Premier Realty in Hagerstown.
She is licensed in West Virginia.
Naval Medical Logistics Command
FREDERICK, Md. — JoAnn Lipella, accountant at Naval Medical Logistics Command, or NMLC, at Fort Detrick in Frederick, was honored Jan. 30 for her 35 years of service in the U.S. government during an awards ceremony at NMLC.
Capt. James “Bernie” Poindexter, commanding officer at NMLC, presented Lipella with a 35-year certificate, gold lapel pin and a custom fashion style military command gold coin in recognition of excellence in accomplishments within the U.S. Navy.
Copyright © 2013, Herald Mail