MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — Camille Heim of Hagerstown, a first-year student at the School of Pharmacy at West Virginia University, was named to the dean’s list for the fall semester for earning a 4.0 grade-point average.
She was also recently tapped for Mortar Board, the university’s senior honorary society in recognition of scholastic achievement, leadership and excellence.
Camille is a 2009 Boonsboro High School graduate.
She is the daughter of Ed and Janet Heim of Hagerstown.
BLACKSBURG, Va. — The following area students were named to the dean’s list for the fall semester at Virginia Tech:
- Danielle L. Moore of Hagerstown is a sophomore majoring in general engineering in the College of Engineering.
- Whitney A. Clark of Smithsburg is a junior majoring in natural resources conservation in the College of Natural Resources and Environment.
HUNTINGTON, W.VA. — Jared Matlick of Shepherdstown, W.Va., a bachelor's degree graduate from Kentucky Christian University, was accepted into the inaugural class of Marshall University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy program. He is expected to begin study in May.
GETTYSBURG, Pa. — Theater arts programs at Gettysburg College offer a variety of creative and technical experiences, including acting, directing, playwriting, design history and literature of theater and the relationship of theater to other aspects of culture and society.
The following area students participated in the spring production of “Romeo and Juliet:”
- John Grimsley of Mount Airy, Md., a freshman.
- Josiah Adlon of Clear Spring, a senior.
- Alexandra McComas of Hagerstown, a junior.