SEWARD, Neb. — Mary Krc of Frederick, earned a Bachelor of Science in education with high distinction from Concordia University on May 5.
WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. — The following area students were named to the dean’s list at Lycoming College:
- Bethany Garnand of Hagerstown, a senior biology major
- Stephanie Figueroa of Frederick, Md., a junior biology major
- Stephanie Robinson of McConnellsburg, Pa., a recently graduated business major
- Marcy McLaughlin of Mercersburg, Pa., a recently graduated economics major
- Hannah Morrissette of Chambersburg, Pa., a sophomore general studies major
CLARION, Pa. — The following area students were named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Clarion University:
- Anna Olszewski of Boonsboro
- Brittany Bender of Fayetteville, Pa
- Lindsay Bowman of Fayetteville
- Lindsay Camerer of Greencastle, Pa.
- Miranda Mease of Mercersburg
- April Robinson of Mercersburg
- Hayley Bowders of Waynesboro, Pa.
- Victoria Snelick of Ijamsville, Md.
- Corbin Troup of Middletown, Md.
- Kristen Petersen of Warfordsburg, Pa.
CAZENOVIA, N.Y. — Lana R. Lewis of Brunswick, Md., received a Bachelor of Fine Arts cum laude in fashion design from Cazenovia College on May 12.
Lewis also received the Fashion Design Program’s Academic Program Award and was named to the dean’s list for the spring semester.
LORETTO, Pa. — The following area students were named to the dean’s list for the spring semester at Saint Francis University:
- Ryan Coccagna of Chambersburg, accounting major
- Brittany Kline of Waynesboro, health science (physical therapy) major
- Gabrielle McDermott of Hagerstown, English major
- Joy Mullins of Waynesboro, health science (physician’s assistant) major
BOILING SPRINGS, N.C. — The following area students were named to the honor roll for the spring semester at Gardner-Webb University:
- Deanna Leigh Loudermilk of Waynesboro, who is majoring in American sign language
- Frances Parker Greenlee of Greencastle, undecided