That's when he or she correctly identifies the most winners in the 10 selected categories as part of The Herald-Mail's Oscar Picks Contest.
Looking for something to do this weekend? Find what you need in our Weekend Entertainment Guide newsletter.
Enter The Herald-Mail's 10th Oscar Picks Contest for a chance to win $100.
The contestant with the most correct picks in the 10 selected categories will win. If there is a tie, a drawing will be held to decide the winner.
The 85th annual Academy Awards are scheduled for Sunday, Feb. 24.
We'll print the name and photo of our Oscar Picks Contest winner on Sunday, March 3.
Contest entry guidelines
To be eligible to win, contestants must live in Washington or Frederick counties in Maryland; Franklin or Fulton counties in Pennsylvania; or Berkeley, Jefferson or Morgan counties in West Virginia.
Herald-Mail employees and their family members are not eligible to participate.
Submit one entry per person.
The winner must be available to have his or her photo taken Tuesday, Feb. 26, or Wednesday, Feb. 27.
Go to www.herald-mail.com/oscars. Email entries to email@example.com or mail entries to Oscar Picks Contest, c/o Lifestyle, The Herald-Mail Co., P.O. Box 439, Hagerstown, MD 21741. Please type "Oscar picks" in the subject line, and include your name and a daytime phone number.
Entries are due by 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 22, before the Oscars ceremony.
Pick the Oscar winners from nominations in these 10 categories:
1. Best Picture: "Amour," "Argo," "Beasts of the Southern Wild," "Django Unchained," "Les Miserables," "Life of Pi," "Lincoln," "Silver Linings Playbook" and "Zero Dark Thirty."
2. Actor: Bradley Cooper, "Silver Linings Playbook"; Daniel Day-Lewis, "Lincoln"; Hugh Jackman, "Les Miserables"; Joaquin Phoenix, "The Master"; Denzel Washington, "Flight."
3. Actress: Jessica Chastain, "Zero Dark Thirty"; Jennifer Lawrence, "Silver Linings Playbook"; Emmanuelle Riva, "Amour"; Quvenzhane Wallis, "Beasts of the Southern Wild"; Naomi Watts, "The Impossible."
4. Supporting Actor: Alan Arkin, "Argo"; Robert De Niro, "Silver Linings Playbook"; Philip Seymour Hoffman, "The Master"; Tommy Lee Jones, "Lincoln"; Christoph Waltz, "Django Unchained."
5. Supporting Actress: Amy Adams, "The Master"; Sally Field, "Lincoln"; Anne Hathaway, "Les Miserables"; Helen Hunt, "The Sessions"; Jacki Weaver, "Silver Linings Playbook."