- Thursday, June 7, U.S. Air Force Heritage Brass Ensemble at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 17, Maryland Defense Force Band at 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 21, U.S. Air Force Airmen of Note at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 23, Air National Guard of the Mid-Atlantic at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 24, U.S. 229th Army Band at 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 1, The U.S. Army Field Band and Soldiers Chorus at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 13, 257th Army Band at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday., July 26, U.S. Air Force Concert Band and Singing Sergeants at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 28, U.S. Navy Country Current at 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 9, U.S. Navy Sea Chanters at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 2, The Quantico Marine Corps Band at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 8, U.S. Navy Commodores at 4:30 p.m.
All concerts are free, open to the public, and will be held at HCC’s Alumni Amphitheater. Concessions will be available for purchase. Please note that no outside food is permitted on the amphitheater grounds.
For more information, call 240-500-2346 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.