7:05 PM EST, February 25, 2011
The Hagerstown Police Department responded to the following incidents, according to spokeswoman Barbara Pickett:
• A Nissan vehicle with license and registration violations was towed at Franklin Street and Cannon Avenue.
• A Plymouth vehicle with motor vehicle violations was towed from Franklin and Jonathan streets.
• A domestic violence report was made in the 100 block of North Cannon Avenue.
• A lost license plate was reported in the 600 block of Frederick Street.
• A silver Dodge Neon was reported stolen in the 1000 block of Security Road.
• A car crash occurred at 1570 Wesel Blvd.
• A fraud and a bad check incident was reported in the 300 block of South Locust Street.
• A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 100 block of East Avenue.
• An assault was reported at City Park along Virginia Avenue.
• A car crash occurred at 43 E. Baltimore St.
• A theft of a Stihl chain saw was reported in the 300 block of Radcliffe Avenue.
• A theft from a van occurred at Ellsworth Electric at 88 W. Lee St. The van was broken into overnight.
• A burglary was reported at the Parent Child Center at 998 Potomac Ave.
• A disorderly arrest was made in Washington County District Court.
• A vehicle crash occurred at Salem Avenue and Burhans Boulevard.
• Theft of metal was reported in the 9700 block of Park Place.
• A theft was reported in the 500 block of Dual Highway. An arrest was made.
• A theft of metal was reported at William Kauffman and Son at 701 Park Lane.
Copyright © 2013, Herald Mail