Fulton County home burglarized
McCONNELLSBURG, Pa. — A home on East Shore Drive in Fulton County, Pa., was burglarized last month, Pennsylvania State Police said in a news release Friday.
The burglary happened between July 4 at 6 p.m. and July 23 at 8 p.m., police said. Someone cut a hole in the back door, went inside, trashed the home and took an old Ruger Revolver, an old wooden stock Martin Lever 22 Rifle, a black Daisy CO2 Pistol BB gun, an Xbox, fireworks, video games, DVDs, and a case of beer, police said.
Anyone with information may contact Trooper Hibner at 717-485-3131.
Hit-and-run crash reported in McConnellsburg
McCONNELLSBURG, Pa. — Pennsylvania State Police were investigating a Wednesday hit-and-run crash in which an unattended vehicle was struck in the parking lot of the shopping plaza at 182 Buchanan Trail.
The crash happened at around noon Wednesday, police said. The vehicle that left the scene is believed to be a small purple or dark blue car, driven by a man in his late 20s or early 30s, with a woman in the passenger seat, police said. The car might have damage to the rear end, including a broken tail light, police said.
Anyone with information may contact Pennsylvania State Police in McConnellsburg at 717-485-3131.
Sheriff's office responds to reports of thefts
The following incidents were reported Wednesday and Thursday by the Washington County Sheriff's Office:
- A theft was reported in the 8200 block of Dam No. 4 Road.
- A theft was reported in the 12000 block of Pioneer Drive.
- Two thefts were reported in the 17300 block of Valley Mall Road.
Hagerstown Police respond to incidents
The Hagerstown Police Department responded to the following incidents, according to spokeswoman Barbara Pickett:
- An overdose was reported in the 200 block of Prospect Street.
- A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 20 block of Laurel Street.
- A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 1300 block of Oak Hill Avenue.
- A domestic violence incident was reported in the 100 block of South Mulberry Street. An arrest was made.
- A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 900 block of Hamilton Boulevard.
- A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 1100 block of Business Center Drive.
- A theft was reported at the CVS store on North Cannon Avenue.
- A vehicle was reported damaged in the 100 block of South Prospect Street.
- A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 70 block of Manor Drive.
- A wrench was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 100 block of Summit Avenue.
- A theft was reported at the temporary library at 59 W. Washington Street.
- A domestic violence referral was made in the 12000 block of Little Elliot Drive.
- A domestic violence referral was made in the 700 block of Spruce Street.
- An attempted suicide was reported in the 1000 block of Noland Drive.
- A domestic violence referral was made in the 100 block of High Street.
- A person was reported to be in possession of a handgun at the Weis Shopping Center on Eastern Boulevard. An arrest was made.
- A fleeing and eluding incident occurred in the 17000 block of Garland Groh Boulevard. An arrest was made, and a Lincoln Town Car was towed.
- A theft of jewelry was reported in the 100 block of Broadway.
- A vehicle was towed in connection with controlled-dangerous substance violations on West Franklin Street.
- An attempted burglary was reported at a shed in the 900 block of Marshall Street.
- A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 300 block of Liberty Street.
- A wanted person was apprehended at the Martin's store on Dual Highway.
- A trespassing incident was reported in the 400 block of South Potomac Street. An arrest was made.
- A burglary was reported in the 900 block of Concord Street and the 1000 block of Noland Drive.
- A person was arrested as a result of controlled-dangerous substance violations on Berkson Avenue.
- A vehicle was towed as a result of a suspended license on Dual Highway at Manor Drive.