The following incidents were reported Wednesday, Thursday and Friday by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- A burglary in the 17400 block of Wolford Avenue.
- Nineteen bottles of Coco Chanel perfume were stolen from the 17300 block of Valley Mall Road.
- A theft in the 14100 block of Greencastle Pike.
- The driver’s side rear window of a 2007 Jeep Compass was broken out in the first block of North Westside Avenue in Funkstown.
- A theft in the 17600 block of Virginia Avenue.
Pa. man charged with stealing six-pack
WAYNESBORO, Pa. — Adam Shaffer of Greencastle, Pa., was charged with retail theft after allegedly stealing a six-pack of beer from Waynesboro’s Pizza Hut on Tuesday, Waynesboro police said in a news release.
Shaffer took the beer from the cooler, ran toward Burns Hill Cemetery and went into a home at 242 Hawbaker Ave., police said.
Shaffer was also charged with violating parole, police said.
Woman charged with assault, disorderly conduct
WAYNESBORO, Pa. —Waynesboro police said this week a woman banged her head off the divider and kicked at the bars in the windows of a police cruiser June 22 when she was arrested.
Amber Duenas, 24, no address given, was charged with public drunkenness, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct and simple assault, police said.
Police said she argued with a man at 543 Pratt Court.