The Hagerstown Police Department responded to the following incidents, according to spokeswoman Barbara Pickett:
- Damage to property was reported in the 400 block of Mitchell Avenue. A juvenile was arrested.
- Damage to property was reported in the 1000 block of Salem Avenue.
- A theft was reported at an apartment in the 300 block of North Potomac Street.
- Damage to a vehicle was reported at Salem Avenue and High Street.
- A theft was reported in the 50 block of Winter Street. A female juvenile was charged.
- A theft was reported in the 600 block of Pennsylvania Avenue.
- A water hose was reported stolen in the 500 block of Howard Street.
- A theft was reported in the 800 block of Concord Street.
- A fraudulent prescription was reported at the Rite Aid at 825 W. Hillcrest Road.
- Check fraud was reported at the Bulldog Federal Credit Union at 580 Northern Ave.
- A theft was reported in the 1000 block of Outer Drive.
- Damage to property was reported in the 400 block of Sumans Avenue.
- An assault was reported in the 100 block of North Potomac Street.
- A theft was reported in the 600 block of West Washington Street.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 600 block of Salem Avenue. An arrest was made.
- A drunken-driving arrest was made in the first block of South Cannon Avenue.
Sheriff's office reports incidents
The following incidents were reported Tuesday and Wednesday by the Washington County Sheriff's Office:
- A burglary in the first block of North Conococheague Street.
- A burglary in the 17900 block of Garden Lane.
- Property and vehicles were spray-painted in the 16000 block of Business Parkway.
- A metal storage rack taken in the 100 block of Ford Drive.
- A vehicle tag removed from a 2003 Kia Sedona in the 13800 block of Village Mill Drive.
- A makeup bag and medication stolen from a 2003 Volvo XC90 on Mt. Aetna Road.
- The following incidents were reported by Franklin County (Pa.) Emergency Services:
Franklin Co. Emergency Services reports incidents
- At 11:20 p.m., flooding in the 100 block of Mt. Union Road in Greene Township.
- At 1:29 a.m., the Franklin and Fannett Metal Fire departments transferred to stations in Cumberland County while those stations were busy elsewhere.