Incidents reported to Hagerstown Police Department
The following incidents were reported by the Hagerstown Police Department:
- A domestic assault in the 200 block of West Side Avenue.
- Damage to a vehicle in the 1000 block of Security Road.
- A theft at Byers Stop N Go.
- An assault in the first block of South Potomac Street.
- A stolen bicycle was recovered at Washington Street Pawnbrokers.
- A theft in the 500 block of Lynnhaven Drive.
- A theft in the 12900 block of Little Elliott Drive.
- A drug violation in the 500 block of Summit Avenue.
- A traffic accident at Locust and Franklin streets.
- A theft on Wesel Boulevard.
- A person was arrested for being a rogue and a vagabond in the first block of East Baltimore Street.
- Disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Jonathan Street.
- A drunken-driving arrest in the 200 block of East Washington Street.
- An injured person in the 900 block of Dewey Avenue.
- A domestic assault in the 400 block of North Locust Street.
- A second-degree assault in the 1000 block of Westport Drive.
- A traffic accident at Cannon and Franklin streets.
- A window was damaged in the 100 block of Ray Street.
- A burglary in the 500 block of Church Street.
- A second-degree assault at Fairgrounds Park.
- A theft from a vehicle in the 1100 block of Hamilton Boulevard.
- Damage to property in the 300 block of North Cleveland Avenue.
- A disturbance in the 400 block of Guilford Avenue.
Incidents reported to Washington County Sheriff's Office
The following incidents were reported Thursday and Friday by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- An attempted break-in in the 18600 block of Dixie Circle.
- A burglary in the 13100 block of Orchid Drive.
- A lock was cut in the 100 block of Hump Road.
- U.S. currency was stolen in the first block of Redwood Drive.
- A chain saw, a chain saw case and other items were stolen in the 17200 block of Church Road.
Engine blocks stolen in Hamilton Township
Four engine blocks were stolen from a residence earlier this week in Hamilton Township, Pa., Pennsylvania State Police said.
The thefts occurred between Tuesday and Thursday in the 400 block of West Commerce Street, according to a state police press release.
Anyone with information may call state police at 717-264-5161.