McCONNELLSBURG, Pa. — A McConnellsburg man who is accused of pulling a knife and threatening to kill another man has been charged with making terroristic threats, Pennsylvania State Police said.
Scott D’Anna, 18, of McConnellsburg, also was charged with simple assault and harassment, according to a state police press release.
The incident happened in McConnellsburg at Fourth and East North streets at about 4:40 p.m. Monday, when D’Anna allegedly pulled a knife on a 21-year-old man and threatened to cut and kill him, troopers said.
D’Anna was being held Wednesday morning in the Franklin County Prison on $50,000 bond, a records official at the jail said.
Thefts, vandalism reported in Washington County
The following incidents were reported Monday and Tuesday by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- A soda machine was damaged in the 200 block of West Main Street in Sharpsburg.
- Property was damaged by a rock in the 16500 block of Virginia Avenue in Williamsport.
- A stolen vehicle was recovered at Interstate 70 and Md. 66.
- Jewelry was stolen in the 900 block of Lanvale Street.
- A wallet and other items were stolen from a vehicle in the 10900 block of Clinton Avenue.
- Property was stolen from a vehicle on Old National Pike near Boonsboro.