Three face drug charges in Waynesboro
WAYNESBORO, Pa. — Three people were charged with drug offenses after a search warrant was issued Monday at 95 W. Main St., Apt. 3, Waynesboro police said in a news release.
The Franklin County (Pa.) Drug Task Force and Pennsylvania State Police participated in the search, which involved a trained dog who alerted officers to narcotics in a bag, the news release states.
That bag had $680, several ounces of marijuana and a digital scale, police said. Other bags of marijuana were in plain view in the bedroom, police said.
Justin Dennis, 20, of 1001 Hotpoint Commons, Shippensburg, Pa.; Shane Flasher, 20, of 9866 Tomstown Road, Waynesboro; and Amanda Starliper, 21, of 95 W. Main St., Waynesboro, were charged with possession with intent to deliver and arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Larry Pentz.
Washington County Sheriff's Office investigates incidents
The following incidents were reported Monday and Tuesday by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
- A burglary in the 22900 block of Federal Lookout Road.
- A burglary in the 20600 block of Woodbridge Drive.
- A driveway and a mailbox were spray painted in the 17700 block of Bluebell Drive.
- A motorcycle was damaged on Dam No. 4 Road.
- A theft in the 16900 block of Halfway Boulevard.
- A bicycle was taken from a vehicle in the 19300 block of Leitersburg Pike.
Traffic accident reported on I-81 in Pa.
The following incident was reported Monday by Franklin County Emergency Services:
- At 11:27 p.m., a traffic accident on Interstate 81 north near the 15 mile marker.