'Unveiling Hope' programs begin Friday at Seventh-day Adventist Church
9:16 AM EDT, October 19, 2012
The Hagerstown Seventh-day Adventist Church is planning a series of events called “Unveiling Hope.” The free presentations take place in the church auditorium.
The free programs include:
- Friday at 7 p.m. — Egypt and the Lost Cities of the Dead
- Saturday at 7 p.m. — Iraq, an Ancient King’s Dream, and our Future
- Sunday at 7 p.m. —Jesus, Jerusalem and Startling End Time Prophecies
- Tuesday, Oct. 23, 7 p.m. — Echoes of Eternity — the Quest to Find Eternal Life Begins in the Ruin of One of the Word’s Oldest Cities.
- Thursday, Oct. 25, 7 p.m. — The Child Born in the Middle East Will Change the World.
- Friday, Oct. 26, 7 p.m. — Good God! Bad World! A Message from an Ancient Manuscript Reveals the Meaning of Human Suffering.
Seating is free; however, the best seats are reserved. To reserve a seat, call 1-855-433-HOPE (4673).
The church is at 11507 Robinwood Drive east of Hagerstown.
Copyright © 2013, Herald Mail