The agency requires that you call by 11:30 a.m. to give them a two-working-days reservation notice. A donation is asked per meal. For information, call 301-790-0275.
- Wednesday — Nutless Waldorf salad, shepherd’s pie with mashed potatoes, onions, carrots and peas, peaches, bread and milk.
- Thursday — Stuffed shells (two) with spaghetti sauce with meat, garden salad, garlic breadstick, spice cupcake, banana and milk.
- Friday — Chili con carne, brown rice, coleslaw, applesauce, corn muffin and milk.
- Monday — Open- faced turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, peas, pineapple, bread and milk.
- Tuesday — Cream of potato soup, steamer, California-blend vegetables, roll, pears and milk.