Smithsburg, Keedysville and Williamsport are open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Potomac Towers, Walnut Towers and Francis Murphy are open Monday through Friday.
The hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the days they are open.
The agency requires that you call by 11:30 a.m. to give them a two-working-days reservation notice. A donation is asked per meal.
For information, call 301-790-0275.
- Wednesday — Three-bean salad, turkey and cheese sub with lettuce, tomato and onions, spinach salad, pudding and milk.
- Thursday — Crispy fish, lima beans, tomatoes and zucchini, mandarin oranges, bread and milk.
- Friday — Beef stroganoff, noodles, mixed vegetables, peaches, bread and milk.
- Monday — Orange juice cup, hot dog, mashed potatoes and gravy, sauerkraut, mixed fruit and milk.
- Tuesday — Thick vegetable soup and crackers, egg-salad platter, potato salad, nutless Waldorf salad, pineapple, bread and milk.