Smithsburg, Keedysville and Williamsport are open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Potomac Towers, Walnut Towers and Francis Murphy are open Monday through Friday.
The hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the days they are open.
The agency requires that you call by 11:30 a.m. to give them a two-working-days reservation notice. A donation is asked per meal.
For information, call 301-790-0275.
- Wednesday — Spaghetti with meat sauce and meatballs, garden salad, Texas toast, diced pears, chocolate wacky cake and milk.
- Thursday — Salmon loaf, scalloped potatoes, broccoli, cantaloupe, bread and milk.
- Friday — Pepper slaw, baked turkey potpie with potatoes, peas, onions and carrots, banana, bread and milk.
- Monday — Chicken nuggets, whipped potatoes and gravy, green beans, pineapple, bread and milk.
- Tuesday — Cuban pork barbecue, baked beans, California-blend vegetables, cinnamon applesauce, bread and milk.