Washington County senior menus - March 23 to March 29
8:20 AM EDT, March 21, 2011
The Washington County Commission on Aging offers noon lunches to anyone 60 years and older at six locations — Smithsburg, Keedysville, Williamsport and three in Hagerstown.
Smithsburg, Keedysville and Williamsport are open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Potomac Towers, Walnut Towers and Francis Murphy are open Monday through Friday.
The hours are be 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the days they are open.
The agency requires that you call by 11:30 a.m. to give them a two-working-days reservation notice. A donation is asked per meal.
For information, call 301-790-0275.
- Potomac Towers, Francis Murphy, Walnut Towers — Tuna salad platter with cheese wedge, Waldorf salad, frozen peach cups, bread and milk;
- Smithsburg, Keedysville, Williamsport — Tuna salad sandwich, lettuce and tomato, mandarin oranges, frozen peaches and milk.
- Tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwich, three-bean salad, banana and milk.
- Potomac Towers, Francis Murphy, Walnut Towers — Shrimp poppers, macaroni and cheese, spinach, applesauce, bread and milk;
- Smithsburg, Keedysville, Williamsport — Shrimp poppers with cocktail sauce, macaroni and cheese, steamed green beans, applesauce, bread and milk.
- Potomac Towers, Francis Murphy, Walnut Towers — Hamburger on round roll with lettuce, tomato and onion, cheesy broccoli, warm apples
- Smithsburg, Keedysville, Williamsport — Hamburger on round roll with lettuce, tomato and onion, cheesy broccoli, diced pears and milk
- Cranberry sauce, roasted chicken, roasted potato chunks, green beans, kiwi, bread and milk
Copyright © 2013, Herald Mail