Washington County sheriff's deputies respond to incidents
1:36 PM EST, November 7, 2012
The following incidents were reported to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office from 7:30 a.m. Tuesday to 8 a.m. Wednesday:
- A burglary was reported in the 300 block of Pangborn Boulevard.
- Vandalism was reported in the 100 block of Salisbury Street.
- A vehicle was stolen on South Conococheague Street.
- A vehicle was stolen in the 21300 block of Twin Springs Drive.
- A theft was reported in the 19200 block of Swinging Bridge Road.
- A theft was reported in the 17900 block of Leona Avenue.
- A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Washington Street.
- A theft from a vehicle was reported on Woodbridge Drive.
Copyright © 2013, Herald Mail