Scheduled meetings this week of the Washington County Commissioners and Hagerstown Mayor and Council:
WASHINGTON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
Springfield Middle School
334 Sunset Ave., Williamsport
Tuesday, April 24, 9:30 a.m.
• 9:30 a.m.: Earth Day tree planting ceremony at Springfield Middle School, 334 Sunset Ave., Williamsport
• 10:40 a.m.: Depart for County Administration Building,100 W. Washington St., Hagerstown
County Administration Building
100 W. Washington St., Hagerstown, Room 226
Tuesday, April 24, 11 a.m.
• 11 a.m.: Citizens participation
• 11:10 a.m.: Washington County public improvement bonds of 2012 refunding bonds of 2012 authorizing resolution
• 11:30 a.m.: Budget discussion
• noon: Luncheon at Discovery Station and ribbon cutting ceremony for The Historic Möller Organ Exhibit at 101 W. Washington St., Hagerstown
• 1:20 p.m.: National Crime Victims’ Rights Week proclamation
• 1:30 p.m.: Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP) easement approval for Virginia P. Clagett et. al.
• 1:40 p.m.: Geowoodstock national convention
• 2 p.m.: Grant application “Weekend Intake Center” for work crew supervisor salary