Scheduled meetings this week of the Washington County Commissioners and Hagerstown Mayor and Council (the Washington County Board of Education is not scheduled to meet):
WASHINGTON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
County Administration Building
100 W. Washington St., Hagerstown, Room 226
Tuesday, Feb. 12, 8:30 a.m.
• 8:35 a.m.: Capital Improvement Program Budget - Draft 1 – Capital Improvement Committee (Overview and Draft I)
• 9:35 a.m.: 40 West Landfill Sediment Basin 3 Repair
• 9:50 a.m.: Application for Text Amendment to Washington County Zoning Ordinance (Farm Wineries and Breweries, and Banquet/Reception Facilities and Conference Centers
• 10:30 a.m.: Citizens Participation
• 10:40 a.m.: Closed Session
• 11:55 a.m.: Depart for 35 W. Washington St.
• Noon: Luncheon with the Washington County Board of Elections
• 1:30 p.m.: Public Hearing
- Map Amendment to the Washington County Zoning Ordinance: Applicants are requesting a change in their property’s zoning classification from Residential Rural to Business Local
• 2 p.m.: Youth Meritorious Award Presentation
• 2:30 p.m.: Commissioners’ Reports and Comments
• 2:45 p.m.: Other Business
(1) County Attorney Issues
(2) Appointments to County Boards and Commissions
(3) County Administrator’s Comments
(4) Reports from County Staff
WASHINGTON COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
• No meeting Tuesday, Feb. 12
HAGERSTOWN MAYOR AND COUNCIL
City Hall, Council Chamber
1 E. Franklin St., Hagerstown
Tuesday, Feb. 12, 4 p.m.
• 4 p.m.: Special session
(1) Approval of an ordinance — Approval of purchase agreement for 170 W. Washington St. and 12 N. Prospect St.
(2) Approval of stadium project alternative site analysis
• 4:15 p.m.: Work session
(1) Task force report — Relocation Board of Education downtown task force presentation of draft report
(2) Yale Drive extension project update
(3) Water/wastewater cost of service study update
(4) Public facilities bond of 2013
(5) Hagerstown crime data
• 7:20 p.m.:
(1) City administrator’s comments
(2) Mayor and council comments
• 7:30 p.m.: Executive session
(1) To consider the acquisition of real property for a public purpose and matters directly related thereto
— Potential acquisition of 43-53 W. Washington St.
• 8 p.m.: Adjourn
• Arrangements can be made in advance for people with disabilities who want to attend any of these meetings. For the County Commissioners, call 240-313-2216 (Voice/TDD). For City Council, call Bruce Zimmerman at 301-797-6617 (Voice/TDD).