Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Thursday, Aug. 16:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was a little sluggish on I-495 in both directions, but it is running smoothly on all the interstates throughout the area.
* MARC Train 872 (departing Martinsburg, W.Va., at 5 a.m.) was operating 8 to 10 minutes late, according to the Maryland Transit Administration website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The Metro Subway, commuter buses and mobility service were running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be sunny with a high near 87 degrees and winds between 3 and 6 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly clear with a low around 65 degrees.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Work to improve U.S. Alternate 40 and Poffenberger Road has begun, and U.S. Alternate 40 may be reduced to one lane at times. Workers are assisting traffic at the intersection when needed.