Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Thursday, Aug. 23
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was a little sluggish on I-495 in both directions, but was running smoothly on all the interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train, Metro Subway, Light Rail, Commuter Buses, and Local Bus Services were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov/.
* The weather today is expected to be sunny with a high near 87 degrees and patchy fog before 9 a.m., according to the National Weather Service's website, forecast.weather.gov. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly clear with a low around 61 degrees.
* Work to improve U.S. Alternate 40 and Poffenberger Road is under way, and U.S. Alternate 40 may be reduced to one lane at times. Workers are assisting traffic there when needed.
* The right lane of I-70 westbound at Conococheague Creek west of Greencastle Pike is expected to be closed today from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., according to an emailed release from Heather Keels of the Maryland State Highway Administration.