Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Tuesday, Dec. 4:
* As of 7:30 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495 in both directions, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train, Commuter Buses, light rail, metro bus service and mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be partly sunny and warm with areas of fog in the morning and a high of 68 degrees along with winds around 5 miles per hour, according to the AccuWeather forecast on the HMTV6 weather website at www.herald-mail.com/hmtv6/weather/. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly cloudy with a couple of showers, a low around 47 degrees, a 60 percent chance of precipitation, and winds around 7 mph. Check the HMTV6 weather blog at hagerstownblogs.com/brittany-beggs/ for weather updates.
* Work to improve U.S. Alternate 40 and Poffenberger Road continues. Poffenberger Road is closed between Garis Shop Road and Sharpsburg Pike (Md. 65). Traffic on U.S. Alternate 40 may be reduced to one lane at times. Workers are assisting traffic there when needed.
* Work to improve the intersection of U.S. 40 and Md. 63 is expected to continue until the spring of 2013, according to the Maryland State Highway Administration. Workers are assisting traffic in the area when needed. Expect lane closures at times.
* Rice Road is expected to remain closed for about 10 more weeks for a culvert replacement, according to the Washington County Division of Public Works. Resley Road is serving as its designated detour route.
* Speed cameras have been placed on I-70 at Conococheague Creek for work zone safety as part of the bridge rehabilitation project there, according to the Maryland State Highway Administration.. Motorists driving more than 12 miles over the posted speed limit of 55 miles per hour will face a $40 citation.