Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Tuesday, Feb. 5:
* As of 7:30 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495, and the exit ramp from southbound I-81 to Exit 2 to (U.S. 11) near Williamsport is blocked off due to an accident, but traffic was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* On the MARC Train, Train 502 is operating express from Washington to Baltimore and then will make all its normal stops, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website, http://mta.maryland.gov.
* The commuter buses, metro bus service, and mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website, http://mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be mostly cloudy with a high of 40 degrees and winds around 2 miles per hour, according to the AccuWeather forecast on the HMTV6 weather website at www.herald-mail.com/hmtv6/weather/. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly cloudy with a flurry late, a low of 30 degrees, wind around 4 mph, and a 44 percent chance of precipitation. Check the HMTV6 weather blog at http://hagerstownblogs.com/brittany-beggs/ for weather updates.
* Work to improve the intersection of U.S. 40 and Md. 63 is expected to continue until the spring, according to reports from the Maryland State Highway Administration. Workers are assisting traffic in the area when needed. Expect lane closures at different times.
* Speed cameras have been placed on I-70 at Conococheague Creek for work zone safety as part of the bridge rehabilitation project there, according to the Maryland State Highway Administration. Motorists driving more than 12 miles over the posted speed limit of 55 mph in the area will face a $40 citation.