Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Wednesday, Feb. 6:
* As of 7:30 a.m., traffic is sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495, according to the Maryland Department of Transportation's interactive mapping page on its website.
* The MARC Train, light rail, commuter buses, metro bus service, and mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website, http://mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to include periods of clouds and sunshine with fog in the morning, a high of 38 degrees and wind around 7 miles per hour (mph), according to the AccuWeather forecast on the HMTV6 weather website at www.herald-mail.com/hmtv6/weather/. Tonight it is expected to be partly cloudy and cold with a low of 22 degrees and wind around 3 mph. Check the HMTV6 weather blog at http://hagerstownblogs.com/brittany-beggs/ for weather updates.
* Work to improve the intersection of U.S. 40 and Md. 63 is still in progress and is expected to continue until Spring, according to reports from the Maryland State Highway Administration. Workers are assisting traffic in the area when needed, and expect lane closures at different times.
* Speed cameras have been placed on I-70 at Conococheague Creek for work zone safety as part of the bridge rehabilitation project there, according to the Maryland State Highway Administration. Now motorists driving more than 12 miles over the posted speed limit in the area, which is 55 miles per hour, will face a $40 citation.