Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Thursday, July 12:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-495 in both directioins, but was running smoothly on all the interstates throughout the area.
* The Light Rail, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be mostly sunny with a high near 88 degrees and winds between 5 and 7 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly cloudy with a low around 65 degrees and wind around 5 mph.
* West Memorial Boulevard is closed between South Potomac Street and Maryland Avenue due to storm water there from heavy rains in late May, according to a traffic advisory from the City of Hagerstown's website. The road will remain closed until the water recedes.
* Ernstville Road in the Big Pool area is closed until later this month for a drainage improvement project, according to a press release from the Washington County website.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.