Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Friday, July 13:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was a little sluggish on I-495 in both directions, but it is running smoothly on all the interstates throughout the area.
* On the MARC Train, Camden Train 845, the 6:10 a.m. Baltimore departure, was operating 8 to 10 minutes late approaching Laurel Station, Penn Line Train 502, the 6:15 a.m. Washington departure, was operating 13 to 15 minutes late, and Trains 870 and 872 were operating 8 to 10 minutes late, according to the Maryland Transit Administration website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The Light Rail, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system and the Mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be cloudy with a high near 80 degrees, a slight chance of showers, winds around 6 miles per hour, and a 20 percent chance of precipitation, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be cloudy with a low around 64 degrees and a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
* West Memorial Boulevard is closed between South Potomac Street and Maryland Avenue due to storm water there from heavy rains in late May, according to a traffic advisory from the City of Hagerstown's website. The road will remain closed until the water recedes.
* Ernstville Road in the Big Pool area is closed until late July for a drainage improvement project, according to a press release from the Washington County website.
* The Longmeadow Road- Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.