Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Monday, July 16:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was a little sluggish on I-495 in both directions, but it is running smoothly on all the interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train, Light Rail, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be mostly sunny with a high near 92 degrees, a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9 a.m., winds between 5 and 10 miles per hour, and a 20 percent chance of precipitation, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly clear with a low around 69 degrees and wind around 6 mph.
* West Memorial Boulevard is closed between South Potomac Street and Maryland Avenue due to storm water there from heavy rains in late May, according to a traffic advisory from the City of Hagerstown's website. The road will remain closed until the water recedes.
* Ernstville Road in the Big Pool area is closed until late July for a drainage improvement project, according to a press release from the Washington County website.
* The Longmeadow Road and Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.