Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Wednesday, July 18:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was a little sluggish on I-495 in both directions, but was running smoothly on all the interstates throughout the area.
* Expect delays on the commuter buses and local bus systems in Baltimore due to a water main break on Light Street and a sink hole on Monroe. However, the MARC Train, Light Rail, Commuter Buses, the Metro Subway system and the Mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be partly sunny with a high near 97 degrees, winds between 5 and 10 miles per hour, scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2 p.m., and a 30 percent chance of precipitation, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly cloudy with a low around 71 degrees, showers and thunderstorms likely before 9 p.m., winds around 6 mph and a 60 percent chance of precipitation.
* West Memorial Boulevard is closed between South Potomac Street and Maryland Avenue due to storm water there from heavy rains in late May, according to a traffic advisory from the City of Hagerstown's website. The road will remain closed until the water recedes.
* Ernstville Road in the Big Pool area is closed until late July for a drainage improvement project, according to a press release from the Washington County website.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Work on U.S. Alternate 40 and Poffenberger Road to improve that area has begun, and workers are directing traffic when needed over there.