Here is the Morning Mojo Report for Wednesday, July 25:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was a little sluggish on I-495 in both directions, but was running smoothly on all the interstates throughout the area.
* The light rail, commuter buses, Metro bus service and Mobility Service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be sunny with a high of 86 degrees and winds around 6 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be partly cloudy with a low around 66 degrees and winds between 5 and 8 mph.
* West Memorial Boulevard is closed between South Potomac Street and Maryland Avenue due to storm water there from heavy rains in late May which appears to be the result of a 100-year old stormwater pipe beneath the roadway, according to published reports. The road could open in two to three weeks, according to the report.
* Ernstville Road in the Big Pool area remains closed for a drainage improvement project, according to a press release from the Washington County website.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Work to improve U.S. Alternate 40 and Poffenberger Road has begun, and U.S. Alternate 40 may be reduced to one lane at times. Workers are assisting traffic at the intersection when needed.