* As of 7 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train, Light Rail, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system and the Mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The high today is expected to be around 78 degrees with scattered showers, then showers and thunderstorms after 10 a.m. and winds between 8 and 18 miles per hour. Tonight's expected to be around 56 degrees with showers and thunderstorms before 1 a.m., then a chance of showers and wind between 9 and 11 mph. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent today and tonight.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.