Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Thursday, June 14:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was a little sluggish on I-495 westbound and I-270 southbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train, Light Rail, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system and the Mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be mostly sunny with a high near 78 degrees and winds between 7 and 9 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be partly cloudy with a low around 58 degrees and winds around 5 mph.
* Ernstville Road in the Big Pool area will be closed for approximately six weeks beginning at noon today for a drainage improvement project, according to a press release from the Washington County website.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.