• As of 7 a.m., traffic is sluggish on I-495 westbound and I-270 southbound, but it is running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
• There are minor delays on the Light rail between Hunt Valley and Cromwell, but the MARC Train, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov.
• The weather today is expected to be cloudy with a high near 75 degrees, showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2 p.m., wind between 8 and 10 miles per hour (mph), and a 60 percent chance of precipitation, according to the national weather service's website, forecast.weather.gov. Tonight it is expected to be cloudy with a low around 61 degrees, a chance of showers and thunderstorms, wind between 7 and 11 mph, and a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
• West Memorial Boulevard is closed between South Potomac Street and Maryland Avenue due to storm water there from heavy rains in late May, according to a traffic advisory from the City of Hagerstown's website. The road will remain closed until the water recedes.
• Ernstville Road in the Big Pool area is closed for approximately five weeks for a drainage improvement project, according to a press release from the Washington County website.
• The Longmeadow Road and Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
• Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.
Do and it's done