Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Tuesday, June 26:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was a little sluggish on I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train, Light Rail, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system and the Mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be sunny with a high near 78 degrees and winds between 9 and 18 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly clear with a low around 54 degrees and winds between 7 and 9 mph.
* West Memorial Boulevard is closed between South Potomac Street and Maryland Avenue due to storm water there from heavy rains in late May, according to a traffic advisory from the City of Hagerstown's website. The road will remain closed until the water recedes.
* Ernstville Road in the Big Pool area will be closed for approximately four more weeks for a drainage improvement project, according to a press release from the Washington County website.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.