Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Thursday, June 7:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train, Light Rail, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system and the Mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be partly sunny with a high near 78 degrees, scattered showers and thunderstorms mainly after 2 p.m., winds between 5 and 8 miles per hour, and a 40 percent chance of precipitation, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be partly cloudy with a low around 55 degrees and a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
* The Longmeadow Road -Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.