Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Friday, March 1:
* As of 7:15 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-495, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area, according to the Maryland Department of Transportation's interactive mapping page on its website.
* On the MARC Train, Train 407 has been terminated, and Train 409 will express to BWI followed immediately by Train 511 making all stops, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website at http://mta.maryland.gov. Trains 409 and 511 were running around 15 minutes late.
* Commuter buses, metro bus service and mobility service are were running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be breezy and chilly with times of clouds and sun, a high of 44 degrees, and winds around 12 miles per hour, according to the AccuWeather forecast on the HMTV6 weather website at www.herald-mail.com/hmtv6/weather/. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly cloudy with a low of 28 degrees and winds around 6 mph. Tonight, it's expected to be mainly cloudy with a low of 31 degrees and winds around 7 mph. Check the HMTV6 weather blog at http://hagerstownblogs.com/brittany-beggs/. for weather updates.
* Work to improve the intersection of U.S. 40 and Md. 63 is expected to continue until spring, according to reports from the Maryland State Highway Administration. Workers are assisting traffic in the area when needed. Expect lane closures at times.
* Speed cameras have been placed on I-70 at Conococheague Creek for work zone safety as part of the bridge rehabilitation project there, according to the Maryland State Highway Administration. Motorists driving more than 12 miles over the posted speed limit in the area, which is 55 miles per hour, will face a $40 citation.