Here is the Morning Mojo Report for Wednesday, March 14:
• As of 7 a.m., traffic is a little sluggish on I-495 westbound and I-270 southbound, but it is running fine I-270 northbound, I-495 eastbound, I-70, and I-81 throughout the state.
• There are minor delays on the MARC Train, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website, http://mta.maryland.gov/. Brunswick Line Train 890 (5:12 a.m. Frederick departure) is running 8 to 10 minutes late approaching Gaithersburg.
• The light rail service, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website, http://mta.maryland.gov/.
• The weather today is expected to be sunny with a high of 74 degrees and possible winds between 3 and 9 miles per hour (mph), according to the National Weather Service's website, weather.gov. Tonight it is expected to be clear with a low of around 47 degrees and calm winds.
• The Longmeadow Road and Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
• Work to expand the intersection of Massey Boulevard and Halfway Boulevard near Hagerstown is mostly complete, but minor work still needs to be done in the area.
• Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by June.