Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Thursday, May 3:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* The MARC Train, Light Rail Service Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The weather today is expected to be mostly cloudy with a high near 85 degrees, showers likely and possible thunderstorms before 8 a.m., a chance of showers and thunderstorms again after noon, and wind between 3 and 5 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. The chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly cloudy with a low around 62 degrees, a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, a 20 percent chance of precipitation, and winds between 3 and 6 mph.
* Maugansville Road between Reiff Church Road and Edith Avenue and the Village Mill Drive Connector west of Maugansville Road are closed for the construction of drainage improvement projects. Closure is expected to remain in effect until sometime around May 9.
* The Longmeadow Road -Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.