Here is the Morning Mojo Report for Wednesday, May 9:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* The Light Rail train is suspended between the Timonium and Hunt Valley stations and is scheduled to remain so until July so four existing deteriorated grade crossings in the Hunt Valley area can be replaced, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov. A shuttle bus will be available to take people from the affected stations, which are the Hunt Valley, Pepper Road, McCormick, Gilroy and Warren Road stations.
* Outside of the Light rail suspension, the Light Rail Service, the MARC Train, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service, are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be mostly cloudy with a high near 73 degrees, a chance of showers after 2 p.m., a 30 percent chance of precipitation, and winds between 5 and 9 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly cloudy with a low around 50 degrees, a chance of showers before 8 p.m., a 30 percent chance of precipitation, and winds between 3 and 7 mph.
* Maugansville Road between Reiff Church Road and Edith Avenue and the Village Mill Drive Connector west of Maugansville Road are closed for the construction of drainage improvement projects.
* The Longmeadow Road- Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.