MARTINSBURG, W.Va. —
The following individuals were indicted last week by a Berkeley County grand jury. An indictment merely indicates that an individual is believed to have committed a crime.
- Robert H. Phipps II, 40, of 673 Mount Olive Road, Martinsburg, on counts of fleeing in a vehicle while DUI from a law enforcement officer and fleeing in a vehicle from a law enforcement officer with bodily injury.
- Ricardo J. Pleasant, 26, incarcerated at Eastern Regional Jail, on counts of felony possession of a stolen vehicle, possession with intent to deliver oxycodone, misdemeanor aiding in concealing stolen goods, two counts of possession with intent to deliver cocaine and two counts of conspiracy.
- Shane L. Prillaman, 32, of 202 Bambi Drive, Inwood, on counts of possession with intent to deliver marijuana and possession with intent to deliver heroin.
- Andre T. Primus, 34, incarcerated at Eastern Regional Jail, on one count of felony escape.
- Leon W. Racks, 29, incarcerated at Eastern Regional Jail, on counts of attempted murder, malicious assault, conspiracy and person prohibited from possession of a firearm.
- Jerome D. Redman, 37, of 621 N. High St., Martinsburg, on one count of malicious assault.
- Steven E. Rhoe, 40, of 283 Besaw Hill Drive, Hedgesville, on counts of wanton endangerment and fourth-degree arson.
- Daniel A. Rogers, 21, of P.O. Box 26, Bunker Hill, on counts of burglary, grand larceny, conspiracy and bringing stolen property into the state.
- Tavares T. Roscoe, 28, of 51 Kidwiler Road, Harpers Ferry, on counts of second-degree robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
- Robert J. Rowand, 31, of 304 N. High St., Martinsburg, on counts of driving revoked for DUI third offense and leaving the scene of an accident.
- Michael H. Schoppert, 38, of 221 Kearneysville Pike, Kearneysville, on four counts of first-degree sexual abuse and counts of second- and third-degree sexual assault.
- Kevin N. Silver, 44, of 53 Crown Court, Martinsburg, on one count of failure to register as a sex offender.
- Brea N. Slye, 19, of 64 Polo Green Drive, Martinsburg, on five counts of aid in concealing stolen goods and counts of grand larceny, felony conspiracy, misdemeanor conspiracy, obstructing an officer and battery on a government representative.
- David K. Snow, 39, of 67 Mildred Court, Hedgesville, on counts of malicious assault, driving revoked for DUI and possession of a loaded firearm in vehicle.
- Joseph L. Stephens Sr., 53, incarcerated at Eastern Regional Jail, on one count of second-degree sexual assault.
- Walter D. Stewart Jr., 34, of 30 Aster Court, Martinsburg, on one count of felony conspiracy.