The following individuals were indicted by a grand jury seated this week in Berkeley County Circuit Court. An indictment merely reflects a grand jury’s conclusion that the person probably committed the crime or crimes in question.
- Antonio Prophet, 34, incarcerated at Potomac Highlands Regional Jail, Augusta, W.Va., on two counts of first-degree murder and one count of first-degree arson.
- Robert W. Orr, 29, P.O. Box 236, Inwood, W.Va., on one count of transferring stolen property.
- Larsha Jacobs, 36, incarcerated at Maryland Correctional Training Center, Hagerstown, on four counts of forgery of a credit card, two counts of uttering and one count of petit larceny.
- Matthew A. Davis, 37, of 62 Carter Lane, Inwood, W.Va., on two counts of breaking and entering, two counts of felony destruction of property, and single counts of grand larceny and attempted grand larceny.
- Clifton L. Flora III, 39, P.O. Box 444, Moorefield, W.Va., on two counts of breaking and entering, and two counts of petit larceny.
- Rebecca Ferguson, 39, P.O. Box 1645, Falling Waters, W.Va., on eight counts of identity theft and 11 counts of child abuse resulting in injury.
- Derrick L. Fillinger, 26, incarcerated at Eastern Regional Jail (ERJ), on counts of child abuse causing serious bodily injury, gross child neglect creating substantial risk of serious bodily injury, child abuse causing bodily injury and conspiracy.