• Road closure: Until 12 a.m. Monday, Fayette Street between Broadway and Wolfe Street, for construction work. Parking will also be restricted.
• Lane closures: York Road and Joppa Road, at the Towson roundabout. From Sunday to Thursday nights, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., certain lanes of York and Joppa roads will be closed for reconfiguration of the Towson Roundabout.
• Bridge closed: Starting Monday, the Trenton Road Bridge over Piney Run will be closed for repairs for two weeks. Work is scheduled to be finished on August 19. During construction, traffic will be detoured to Dover Road, Mount Zion Road and Black Rock Road.
• Road closure: Cromwell Bridge Road, between Satyr Hill and Oakleigh roads, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, to allow BGE to remove two trees creating a travel hazard. Detour signs will be posted.
• Bridge closed: Cuba Road Bridge until Sept. 2 for refurbishment. Traffic detoured to Miller Road, Falls Road and Western Run Road.
• Gate closed: Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG) – Edgewood Area has closed its gate at the end of MD 24 (Emmorton Road) until around August 22 for construction work at the gate. Traffic on MD 24 is being diverted to the APG Magnolia Gate at the end of MD 152 (Magnolia Road).
• Road closed: Ruff's Mill Road from Route 1 to Thomas Run Road until early December for bridge reconstruction.
: Bridge closed: Mumma Ford Road bridge undergoing rehabilitation. Traffic detour in effect.
• Pipe culvert work: Roop Road, from Route 26 to Route 27.
Road painting: Various locations until mid-October. Motorists urged to avoid wet paint and watch out for workers on county-maintained roads.
Lane closures: Continuing until the end of September, a two mile section of U.S. 50 between Idlewild Avenue and Schwaninger Road, near Easton, for milling, resurfacing and restriping. Crews working from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday. Flagging operations will mark work zones.