CHARLES TOWN, W.Va. —The following individuals were indicted this week by a Jefferson County Grand Jury.
An indictment merely indicates that an individual is believed to have committed the crime.
The grand jury term is expected to conclude today.
Those indicted this week include:
- Virginia L. Tattrie, 55, of 154 Rankin Circle, Martinsburg, W.Va., one count of driving under the influence third offense.
- Glenn Carrington Robinson, no age available, of 87 Peter Rabbit Drive, Ranson, W.Va., one count of failure to pay child support.
- Steven Bruce Mathis, 47, of 484 Fox Glen Drive, Kearneysville, W.Va., single counts of prescription drug fraud, forgery, uttering and bringing in stolen property.
- Steven R. Fowler, 48, of 14501 April St., Accokeek, Md., one count of failure to pay child support.
- Clifton Lewis Flora III, 40, of 1921 Needmore Road, Baker, W.Va., two counts of grand larceny.
- Derek Reily Metz, 25, of 106 E. Main St., Apt. 2, Stoughton, Wis., two counts each of sexual abuse and sexual assault.
- Steve Alexander Childs, 32, 821 N. Mildred St., Ranson, three counts of delivery of a controlled substance.
- Sayed Masood Hashimi, 52, of 1855 St. Francis St., Reston, Va., one count of driving while revoked for DUI third offense.
- James Darren Aleshire, 33, of 6871 Leetown Road, Kearneysville, one count each of DUI third offense, driving a motor vehicle while license revoked for driving under the influence.
- Leslie Ann Long, 32, of 2980 Chestnut Hill Road, Harpers Ferry, W.Va., one count of forgery in the second degree, two counts forgery.
- Jeremy Todd Townsend, 32, of 1750 Middleway Pike, Bunker Hill, W.Va., single counts of burglary and conspiracy.
- Adriano Jorge Lico, 33, of P.O. Box 9, Bakerton, W.Va., two counts each of forgery, uttering and burglary and one count grand larceny.
- Randy Craig Fisher II, 21, no known address, one count of delivery of a controlled substance.
- Katie M. Dillow, 23, of 14 New Oak Tree, Charles Town, two counts of delivery of a controlled substance, one count conspiracy.
- Benjamin Paul Knotts, 36, of 727 W. King St., Martinsburg, one count each of making threat of terrorist act, unlawful taking of a motor vehicle, domestic battery and stalking.
- Lou Ann Hough, 44, of 78 First St., Shenandoah Junction, W.Va., one count each of delivery of a controlled substance and conspiracy.
- Franklin Scott Hough, 22, of 78 First St., Shenandoah Junction, one count each of delivery of a controlled substance and conspiracy.
- James Daniel Horton, incarcerated at Eastern Regional Jail, three counts of delivery of a controlled substance and one count of conspiracy.
- Edward Lee Knotts, 28, P.O. Box 263, Ranson, one count of burglary, two counts petit larceny.
- Joseph Allen Killian, 30, of 173 Flowing Acres Road, Ranson, one count each of delivery of a controlled substance and conspiracy.
- William Ray James Jr., 34, of 24 N. King St., Hamilton, Va., one count each of burglary and wanton endangerment.
- Jabarie Marquez Malet, 27, no fixed address, one count each of burglary, petit larceny, destruction of property and refusal to give fingerprints.