Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Tuesday, April 17:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic on I-495 and I-270 southbound was a little sluggish, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* On the MARC Train, southbound Penn Line Trains were running approximately 10 to 12 minutes late between Halethorpe station and BWI station due to a signal issue, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov.
* The Light Rail Service, Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be mostly sunny with a high near 73 degrees and winds between 10 and 16 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be cloudy with a low around 44 degrees and winds between 7 and 9 mph.
* Maugansville Road between Reiff Church Road and Edith Avenue and the Village Mill Drive Connector west of Maugansville Road are closed for the construction of drainage improvement projects. Closure is expected to remain in effect until sometime around May 9.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.