1 pkg. Granulated Active Dry Yeast
1 cup Splenda, Brown Sugar Blend
5 Tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
1/3 cup Melt, Buttery Spread with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
2 oz. Cream Cheese, Weight Watcher's 8 oz. Spread Block
1 Tbsp. Coconut Cream (skim cream off top of can of full fat coconut milk)
1 Tbsp. Greek Yogurt, plain, 0% fat
1/2 cup Confectioner's Sugar
1/8 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/8 tsp. Lemon Extract
1. Combine the water, milk, coconut cream and pumpkin puree in a microwave safe bowl. Heat liquid until warm (about 80 °F). Pour mixture into the bread pan of the bread machine.
2. Combine the eggs, vanilla, salt, sugar and Stevia; add to the warm liquid mixture in the bread pan.
3. Measure and pour the flours and gluten over the liquid in the pan so the flours float on top. Make a slight depression, or well, in the flour and pour the granulated active dry yeast into the well.
4. Close the lid of the bread machine and process the dough per your bread machine manufacturer's instructions for the dough setting.
5. Once the machine has completed its dough cycle (the dough has been mixed and proofed until about double in size, this usually takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours), remove the dough from the machine and place it on a clean surface that has been lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Let the dough rest about 10 minutes.
6. Press and form the dough into a rectangle and then, using a rolling pin, roll the dough out until it is approximately a 15" x 25" inch rectangle.
7. Smear the top surface of the dough with a coat of the Melt spread.