3. State government revenue limitation
4. Property-tax limitations
5. State courts
6. Abortion funding and rights
8. Religious freedom
9. Homestead exemption for spouses of military veteran or first responder
10. Personal property tax exemption
11. Homestead exemption for seniors
12. Appoint student body president to board governors of the university system
What it says: Prohibit state laws compelling any person or employer to purchase or provide health-care coverage.
Supporters say: It's a Florida response to President Barack Obama's federal health-care changes that will prevent similar mandates at the state level.
Critics say: It will do nothing to unravel "Obamacare" and might actually provide legal cover for Gov. Rick Scott and Republican lawmakers to continue resisting its implementation.
Veterans disabled due to combat injury
What it says: Expands a property-tax discount on homesteads of combat-disabled veterans to include those who were not Florida residents when they enlisted.
Supporters say: It helps more injured veterans.
Critics say: It makes a convoluted property-tax system full of benefit carve-outs even more confusing.