Tuesday: -- October retail sales -- October producer price index -- September business inventories -- Earnings: Abercrombie & Fitch Co.; Agilent Technologies Inc.; BJ's Wholesale Club Inc.; Esco Technologies Inc.; Fossil Inc.; Goldcorp Inc.; Home Depot Inc.; Pilgrim's Pride Corp.; Saks Inc.; Staples Inc.; TJX Cos.; Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Second thoughts on boomers' second homes
- Seasonal jobs help with holiday expenses
- Investors' gains have a likely downside at year-end
- Protectionism in congress may spark inflation pressures
- Togetherness cracks when it comes to the nest egg
- The savings game
- The Leckey file
- Getting started
- Spending smart
- Can they do that?
- Taking stock
- Competition putting squeeze on more investment fees
- On TV
- The week ahead
- Economic Indicator
See more topics »
Wednesday: -- Federal Reserve meeting minutes -- Earnings: Applied Materials Inc.; Charming Shoppes Inc.; Corinthian Colleges Inc.; Gymboree Corp.; Limited Brands Inc.; Men's Wearhouse Inc.; Network Appliance Inc.; Petsmart Inc.; Talbots Inc.; Tyco International Ltd.
Thursday: -- October consumer price index -- October industrial production -- Weekly initial jobless claims -- Earnings: Autodesk Inc.; Big Lots Inc.; Claire's Stores Inc.; Dell Inc.; Foot Locker Inc.; Gap Inc.; Hewlett-Packard Co.; Hillenbrand Industries Inc.; Marvell Technology Group Ltd.; Starbucks Corp.; Zale Corp.
Friday: -- October housing starts -- Earnings: Ann Taylor Stores Corp.; J.M. Smucker Co.