PHL17 2012 Mummers Parade
SugarHouse Casino Viewers’ Choice Poll Sweepstakes
1. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal citizens of the United States who are legal residents of PA, NJ and DE, and who are 21 years of age or older as of January 1, 2012. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes for SugarHouse Casino Viewers’ Choice Poll-String Bands and Fancy Brigades begins Sunday, January 1, 2012 at 5:00 PM EST, and ends on Monday, January 9, 2012 at 8:59 AM EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). In the event of weather related parade delay, sweepstakes and voting for the Viewers’ Choice Poll-Stringbands and Fancy Brigades will begin at the conclusion of the Mummers String Band telecast on the date of broadcast. To enter, contestants must watch The SugarHouse Casino Mummers Parade and The SugarHouse Casino Fancy Brigades Finale (the “Programs”) on PHL17. During the Programs, viewers will be invited to enter the Sweepstakes by voting for their favorite Mummers String Band or Fancy Brigade at PHL17.com. Entries must be received by 8:59AM EST on January 9, 2012.
(a) Enter On-Line: Log on to www.PHL17.com and click on the “Mummers” section or the “Contests” link. Complete the on-line entry form, including your name, address, age, telephone number and email address, and vote for your favorite String Band and/or Fancy Brigade. Two forms are set up for on-line entrants to vote for their favorite String Band and Fancy Brigade and in accordance with the on-line entry form. On-line entrants will receive a confirmation message of their entry. If an entry is rejected, it immediately will be kicked back to the online-entrant notifying them to fill in all required fields in the entry from. On-line entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means shall be disqualified. On-line entrants must use their own name. Entries containing technical or electronic reproductions, entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected.
(b) Restrictions: Entries that do not correctly identify and vote for one Mummers String Band or one Fancy Brigade will be disqualified. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties, faulty internet or cellular service connections, unavailability of servers, inability to transmit, or any other technical malfunctions. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” at the time of entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is the person assigned by a wireless calling/text message carrier service, an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning accounts and email addresses.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Online Entries will be combined into a single entry pool for each sweepstakes (String Bands and Fancy Brigades). One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 from among all eligible entries, to win a $500 Slot Play Card to SugarHouse Casino. Winners will be notified via a telephone and must acknowledge notification on/or before 5:00PM EST, Wednesday, January 11, 2012, by calling (215) 883-3350, or an alternate winner will be selected at random from among remaining eligible entries. Sponsors will be the sole and final judge of eligibility, winner verification and all other matters connected with the Sweepstakes. If a winner cannot be reached within five (5) business days of the first notification attempt, fails to respond, declines the prize, or is deemed ineligible, he/she will be disqualified and Sponsors may choose an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Grand Prize: Subject to eligibility verification, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a Sugar House Casino Slot Play Card. Approximate retail value of prize: $500.00. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and (except as provided by their terms) not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Returned or unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and no alternate winners will be selected. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winners will be contacted via telephone by a representative from PHL17 and will be given specific information regarding prize redemption. Winner must present valid government issued proof of identification. Winners must claim Prize in person at PHL17, 5001 Wynnefield Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19131, after the date designated by Sponsor but no later than Tuesday, January 31, 2012.
5. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: Entrants agree Sponsors have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that their decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 21 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation. Winners by acceptance of their prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors, their respective parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Sponsors are not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of a Prize. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving a Prize. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for their prize.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor or their immediate family members, or to employees or immediate family of any of Sponsors’ affiliated companies, licensees, advertising or promotional agencies. Any member of a household that has been awarded a prize in any other contest or sweepstakes offered by PHL17 in the thirty days prior to the commencement of this Sweepstakes is ineligible.
7. SPONSORS: Sweepstakes is sponsored by WPHL (TV), 5001 Wynnefield Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19131 and SugarHouse Casino. Void where prohibited or restricted.
8. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Pennsylvania law, excluding choice of law provisions.
9. The Official Rules are available at PHL17.com. For a copy of the Official Rules or a Winners List, send a self addressed stamped envelope to: PHL17 “2012 SugarHouse Casino Viewers' Choice Poll” Sweepstakes, 5001 Wynnefield Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19131 by January 31, 2012.