- 1 (8-pound) 33%-less-sodium smoked, fully cooked ham half
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- Cooking spray
- 2 (20-ounce) bottles AriZona® Pomegranate Green Tea, divided (save a splash)
- 2 pomegranates
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Wash ham of excess salt,
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Trim fat and rind from ham. Score outside of ham in a diamond pattern; stud with cloves. Cut pomegranates in fourths and place in pan. Place ham, skin side down on the broiler pan. Coat with cooking spray. Pour 1 bottle AriZona® Pomegranate Green Tea over ham. Cover ham loosely with foil. Bake at 325° for 2 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with remaining 1 bottle AriZona® Pomegranate Green Tea.
- Remove ham from oven (do not turn oven off); uncover ham. Combine sugar, mustard and splash of AriZona® Pomegranate Green Tea; brush over ham. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30 minutes until ham is thoroughly cooked. Place ham on a cutting board; cover and let stand a few minutes before slicing.